Hey! You must have been searching a lot for this but don’t worry now you have reached the right place. Firstly I would like to tell you that I am not a expert I also learned from the mother source of education that is GOOGLE.
This is a very easy process so don’t worry we will go easy with this. I will like to go step wise just follow these steps and you are on the web.
STEP 1. CREATING A BLOGGER ACCOUNT AND A NEW BLOG.
If you have a google account than you to just sign in at blogger.com and you will get a blogger account.
Now after getting a blogger account you have to click on New blog button.
After that you will get such a window:
Fill it with your desired title and address your blog address will come with a sub domain that is blogspot.com for example yourname.blogspot.com and after filling click on create blog button which will create a new blog for you.
STEP 2. WRITING A POST
After that you will see such a window
- You can write post title post content here you can add labels too,Labels are basically the tags related to your content.
- You can save the post if you want to edit it further or you can just publish it so it gets online now.
- You can change location,time and also generate a permalink if you want.
Also Read:Apple iPhone-5s indepth review
STEP 3. CREATING NEW PAGES
- You can create a new page by clicking on new page button.
- You can write your content if you choose to make a blank page and publish it. Below is the image generated after publishing the page.
- If you choose to add a page which redirects to a address then you can do so by choosing web address in the new page button.
Also Read:Top 5 productivity apps for iOS 7
STEP 4. CHANGING TEMPLATE
- Blogger gives you two option in case of templates, You can either choose one of the templates provided by them or you can upload your custom template.
- Most of bloggers choose to upload a custom one.
- You can do so by clicking on Backup/Restore button.
- You can browse as shown below and upload a template.
STEP 5. GET A CUSTOM DOMAIN AND SET IT UP
- After setting up your blog you will definitely want a .com or .net after your address.
- You have to start doing so by buying a domain I will recommend Godaddy because they are the most cheapest and have the best customer support.
- If you are in India you can buy a .com domain at just ₹.109 by clicking on this link.
- If you want a 35% discount anywhere in the world click this link.
- After buying a domain click on settings bar in that choose basic and in address click on Add a custom domain.
- After clicking on that you will see such window.
Now in advanced settings write your domain address after doing the DNS settings on your domain provider.
DNS settings guide by blogger is on this link.
So now you are online don’t forget to mention your blog address in the comment section below.
And we would love to hear queries from you, please don’t hesitate to comment.
Keep Visiting !